Join us on October 21st for a fun-filled family weekend at Camp Crosspoint! This is a retreat where families can connect, laugh, play, learn and grow together. A retreat that will provide direction, ideas and resources for spiritually nurturing your children. A retreat that has set aside a group time just for dads and a group time just for moms. A retreat that will lay a foundation for helping parents manage their children’s behavior. A retreat that works for single parent families, blended families, grandparent families, and families with children and/or students.
$99 per family (includes lodging and meals)
We have two main sessions (see schedule). Childcare for 3 year olds and under will be available during these sessions. All other ages of children are asked to stay with their families as the sessions involve fun interactive activities for the whole family.
During the mom’s special time (see schedule) dads will be responsible for their children and during the dad’s time (see schedule) moms will be responsible for their children. If you are a single parent, arrangements will be made to take care of your children during these times.
What to Bring?
- Sheets, pillows and/or sleeping bags.
- Appropriate sleep wear (understand you will be sharing sleeping space with other families)
- Swimwear, sunscreen and towels
- Change of clothes
- Toiletries for everyone in the family
- Any medication you would need for your family (bug bites, allergy, etc…)
- Your Bible
- Pen and paper if you like to take notes
- Snacks (however, because of ants, no snacks are allowed in the Wagons or Cabins) Snacks will also beavailable for purchase at the camp.
- S’mores and drinks will be provided for the camp fire on Friday night.
Friday Night: October 21
- 5:00-5:30- Arrive, registration and get settled in cabins.
- 5:30-6:00- Welcome
- 6:00-7:00- Dinner
- 7:00-8:00- First Session: Worship, Skits and “Reality Discipline” (Childcare for birth to 3 year olds)
- 8:00-9:00- Bonfire and Hayride
- 9:00-10:00- To Wagons/Cabins for Bathing/Getting Ready for Bed
- 10:00-Lights out
Saturday: October 22
- 7:00-8:00- Dad’s Breakout Session (If you are a single dad, arrangements will be made to watch your children during this time)
- 8:00-9:00- Breakfast
- 9:00-10:00- Second Session: Worship, Skits and “Family Devotions” (Childcare for birth to 3 year olds)
- 10:00-10:30- Family Devotions on Property
- 10:30-12:00—Mom’s Breakout Session (If you are a single mom, arrangements will be made to watch your children during this time)
- 12:00-1:00—Lunch1:00-3:00- Family activities in a rotation system (canoes, kickball, games, pool, and snacks can be
- purchased at the open snack bar)
- 3:00-3:30- Clean up and pack up
- 3:30-4:00- Last Session/charge to families and leave.
Registration is now closed.
For more information, please contact John Bennett.
For more information on Camp Crosspoint, visit their website at: http://campcrosspoint.org