Join us on October 6-7 for a fun-filled family weekend at Camp Crosspoint. This is a retreat where families can connect, laugh, play, learn and grow together. A retreat that will provide direction, ideas and resources for spiritually nurturing your children. A retreat that has special times for families to communicate, share, and pray. A retreat that will lay a spiritual foundation for contentment in a world of busyness. A retreat that works for single parent families, blended families, grandparent families, and families with children and/or students.
$99 per family (includes lodging and meals)
We have two main sessions (see schedule). Childcare for 3 year olds and under will be available during these sessions. All other ages of children are asked to stay with their families as the sessions involve fun interactive activities for the whole family.
What to Bring?
- Sheets, pillows and/or sleeping bags.
- Appropriate sleep wear (understand you will be sharing sleeping space with other families)
- Swimwear, sunscreen and towels
- Change of clothes
- Toiletries for everyone in the family
- Any medication you would need for your family (bug bites, allergy, etc…)
- Your Bible
- Pen and paper if you like to take notes
- Snacks (however, because of ants, no snacks are allowed in the Wagons or Cabins) Snacks will also beavailable for purchase at the camp.
- S’mores and drinks will be provided for the camp fire on Friday night.
Friday Night: October 6
- 5:00-5:30- Arrive, registration and get settled in cabins.
- 5:30-6:00- Welcome
- 6:00-6:45- Dinner
- 6:45-8:00- First Session (Childcare for birth to 3 years old provided)
- 8:00-9:30- Bonfire and Hayride
- 9:30-10:00- To Wagons/Cabins for Bathing/Getting Ready for Bed
- 10:00-Lights out
Saturday: October 7
- 8:00-8:45- Breakfast
- 8:45-9:30- Family walk/prayer stations
- 9:30-10:30- Second Session (Childcare for birth to 3 years old provided)
- 10:30-11:30- Parent’s alone prayer time/kid’s prayer time in chapel
- 11:30-12:00- Clean up and get ready for lunch.
- 1:00-3:00- Family Free Time (canoes, games, pool, fishing, hiking, recreation equipment available to use)
- 3:00-3:30- Clean up and pack up
- 3:30-4:00- Last Session/charge to families and leave.
For more information, please contact John Bennett.
For more information on Camp Crosspoint, visit their website at: http://campcrosspoint.org