From motivating true stories of great perseverance to insightful teaching to deeply introspective self-study, the Crown Financial’s MoneyLife Personal Finance Study is designed to help you overcome financial challenges to help you gain a life of meaning and purpose.
This study provides solutions for both the symptoms and the root cause of your financial problems once and for all. Combining solid biblical teaching, powerful online tools, and hands-on practical experiences, the MoneyLife Personal Finance Study is a 10-week journey with the potential to change not only your finances but also your life.
The MoneyLife Personal Finance Study will help you:
- Understand God’s financial principles
- Obtain hope and deepen your faith
- Grow in your generosity
- Ditch debt permanently
- Create a solid, reasonable financial plan for your life
- Make confident financial decisions
- Develop new attitudes and habits related to money and possessions
- Save and invest for the future
- Impart financial wisdom to your children
This class with run from September 17th though November 19th and will be led by Tommy Pipkin. For more information or to register, please contact Tommy at: firstname.lastname@example.org.