Our in-person services begin Sunday, June 21. We’re offering two identical worship services. The first service will begin at 9:00 am, and the second service will begin at 11:00 am. We plan to live stream both services. If you have underlying medical issues or lack comfort gathering in crowds, we welcome you to continue worshiping with us online. Your presence and involvement online are important to us.
Here are a few insights about our regathering process:
- No childcare is being offered (family worship time only)
- Masks (face coverings) are encouraged, but not required
- Please arrive 30 minutes before the service starts
- Parking lot greeters will welcome you
- Three clearly marked entrances will be available for you to use
- Health-screening questions will be asked by greeters before you enter the facility
- Ushers will help you find a seat in the Sanctuary (allowing social distancing)
- Sanitation stations will be available at all three entrances
- Surfaces (pews, doorknobs, restrooms, etc.) will be sanitized between worship services
- Restrooms will be open in the Lobby and beside the Choir Room
- Offering boxes will be at each entrance for the collection of tithes and offerings (no offering plates passed; no envelopes available)
Here are the three health-screening questions each person is being asked to answer upon entering the church facility:
In the past 14 days…
- Have you had a fever of 100.4 or higher or experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms?
- Have you traveled outside the US or to an area that has been heavily impacted by COVID-19?
- Have you worked with or been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19?