How would you describe your life in Christ? Boring? Difficult? Casual? Exciting? Jesus said, “I came that they may have life and have it abundantly” (John 10:10). I hope you’re living the abundant life that Jesus promised.
On Thursday night, October 5, Dr. David Jeremiah is leading a worship event in our city at the Donald L. Tucker Civic Center. The evening will be filled with inspirational music, powerful testimonies, and faithful preaching. We’re blessed to have one of America’s leading pastors and preachers ministering in our city.
How can you attend and be involved?
1. Pray for the event. I encourage you to pray for Dr. Jeremiah and his team. I appeal for you to pray for our city, too. Our city needs a mighty movement of God. I also ask that you pray for our churches. I’d love to see churches in our city assemble and exalt Jesus Christ together (John 12:21).
2. Secure your tickets online. This event is free. However, you need to get your tickets. You can go to davidjeremiah.org and secure your tickets. The process is easy and only takes a few minutes of your time.
3. Be intentional and invite. This is an event to invite your unchurched and lost family members, friends, classmates, and coworkers to attend. Your invitation could be what God uses to change a person’s life that night.
4. Serve at the event. We’re coordinating several volunteer teams for the evening. We’re looking for ten people to help set up merchandise and display tables that Thursday morning, and we’re securing thirty people to serve as altar counselors during the event Thursday night. Please contact Shannon if you’d like to volunteer and serve (850-893-0893 or firstname.lastname@example.org). She’ll add your name to the list.
5. Ask God to move. God moves when His people pray. Thousands of people are expected to attend. Let’s pray for God to touch our lives and the lives of other people. What a joy to witness people being saved and to see God revive His people!
I’ve attended many basketball games in the Civic Center. I’m excited to see the venue filled on October 5 for the glory of God. May the Lord show us how to live a life that’s beyond amazing!
Pursuing His Abundant Life,