Our Vision 20/20 process takes another step forward tomorrow night. I strongly encourage you to attend our town hall meeting. It starts at 6:00 pm in the Sanctuary.
Bradfordville’s Vision 20/20 journey has been ongoing for over two years. God has used various individuals in the process to pray, meet, plan, wait, communicate, and obey. My prayer is for the church to move forward with vision and unity (Psalm 133:1).
What will happen during tomorrow night’s meeting?
1. Pray together. Our Vision 20/20 journey is more than buildings. It’s a spiritual journey for us. We’ll pray together, asking the Lord to lead us forward at His direction and pace.
2. Hear reports. Our Design/Build Team will share the latest information about the journey. You’ll hear current details from recent strategy meetings. As the old saying goes, this report is “hot off the press.”
3. See designs. The architect has developed specific designs for us to see. You’ll be able to view “elevations” on the screens of the new parking areas, the covered walkways, and the proposed new buildings.
4. Ask questions. The town hall meeting is a time for you to ask questions. We want to hear from you. We’re going to offer you a time to go outside and ask questions in the areas of the proposed new buildings, too.
5. Cast vision. Why do we need a Vision 20/20 process? Do we need additional buildings? We want to cast vision about the future. God is leading His church to greater levels of growth. In order to seize God’s preferred future, we need to know and fulfill His vision.
6. Follow God. As God leads us forward, it’s imperative that we live by faith, not by sight (2 Corinthians 5:7). As we trust and follow our heavenly Father, He gets the glory, not us (1 Corinthians 10:31).
7. Maintain unity. The Lord has blessed our church with unity. We believe that meeting together and talking makes our unity stronger. In tomorrow’s meeting, you’ll see children, students, and adults in the room. It’s healthy for us all to be together.
As we move forward, let me remind you of five foundations of the Vision 20/20 process. (1) No additional debt. (2) Reduce current debt. (3) Seek God’s heart. (4) Reach more people. (5) Celebrate God’s activity. You’ll hear more about these five foundations during the town hall meeting.
I hope to see you tomorrow night. May God be glorified as we follow His vision for our future!
In all we do…His glory!
1 Corinthians 10:31